Sunday, April 18, 2010

Life...

So I follow a girl on Twitter and through her blog because she writes beautiful words of love about her husband and what they are going through with his cancer. You should follow her: Califmom. I went to her blog this morning and I see these words: He's Gone! All of a sudden I am overtaken with grief for a woman, family, husband that I don't even know!!! In her latest blog she wrote: "I don't know how long it will be, but it will be". These words are haunting to me! My husband is asleep in the next room. My kids are debating about what they are going to do today! I'm trying to remember if my husband and I are fighting or not (margaritas, too many), and this family just lost their rock! We need to not sweat the small stuff and hug those that we love! I know it sounds cliche, but these are the people who will be with us when our life runs out...these are the people who will miss us....this is how we love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment